I have so many things to update about, but as usual .. I don't have enough time. I guess I'll just list the things I have to blog about and edit it later :)
1. Veteranos visit<3

It was that wonderful time again! The spring internship of 2009 was about to visit the veteranos and um, of course some of us Entourage members had to come along :) Sunny and I went to Valerios beforehand and got them a mess load of different kinds of bread. They're so yummy! I really like Valerios haha And it was so cute because we got there before everyone and my Manong was waiting outside for everyone and he recognized us! So we went inside and I had a good 15 minute conversation with him before everyone came. I can't believe I spoke tagalog for that long without not knowing what word to use. :) He even thought I was from the Philippines because I spoke tagalog so well. Ahh, I love him! The veteranos have a VERY special place in my heart<3

2. Sunny&Bianca sleepover
This night was the longest night of the semester, forreals! Haha Let's just say ... people make mistakes, but those mistakes = a night full of fun! I always like it when people sleep over and thanks to PCN Bianca sleeps over 2 days a week! hahah
3. New hair, new make up :)

So I thought I was only going to get my bangs fixed... but I ended up getting a big big trim. hahah He took out all of the blonde I had left over from the days I used to dye my hair so my hair is basically all one color now. It pretty much still looks the same since I stressed him to keep the length, but I just have even more layers now :) A good beauty day spent with my beautiful girls Bianca & Raebern!

Ahh I just need a good relaxing spa day. I just wish that there were cheap places to get a good full body massage like the ones in Souther California. 10$ ?!? Yeah, I can't find that mess here haha oh well.. I'll ask Joe D :) Hehe Life savor for my shoulder pains haha mmm oh yeah! I finally used some of my 100$ Nordstroms gift card. I bought some mac make up but I still have 50 something dollars in it but Idk what else I need. Lalala Idk bye
No comments:
Post a Comment