Let's get one thing straight. Ecstasy is worse than doing alcohol, weed & ciggs all combined. So as much as you think you are a better person than me or I don't make sense, I honestly don't mind. I don't say anything when people do that stuff, because hey .. this is college, are you kidding me? But dropping is a whole different story in MY opinion and I'm entitled to my own opinion. If you want to make comparisons with how we live our lives and bring this issue between us, like I always say .. "that's on you." You can do whatever you want, just be ready to back yourself up. But you know what, I'm tired of this. I'm tired of not getting along and the misunderstandings, what happened to us? Things aren't supposed to be like this, so hopefully things become easier and there will come a day where the good will outweigh the bad.. and until then, I'll continue loving you.
I've been reading about the topic and here's just a little something I thought was interesting.
http://archive.salon.com/health/feature/2000/07/06/pma/index.html
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment