Oh how I miss the butterflies. I've been single for a little more than 2 1/2 years now and I am pretty much proud of myself. All my life I've always helped people make the right decisions about love and other situations, but I get lost when it concerns my own life and always fall for the wrong guy. These past couple of years have taught me a lot about myself and some things are good .. and some are bad. I have a lot of trust issues and though I think they can be good to have because they allow me not to be ignorant about certain things, they can actually prevent me from ever REALLY falling for someone again. Every time a good guy comes into my life, I either just see them as a friend or find some way for us not to be together. I even got a bad guy to turn good for me.. which is, don't lie... every girl's dream lol but I told him I didn't think we were right for each other right when things were becoming all that I wished for. I feel like I'll definitely be able to reach my goal of being single for another 2 more years, which is a good thing since school always seems to kick my butt at one point or another. But wow, I do miss feeling that sense of comfort with someone, that big smile that I can't help but have on my face when that person calls/texts, knowing that that person will be there for me no matter what, accept my flaws .. all of that. I did have a semi little crush on this one guy that I met, but too bad he likes fine girls and I'm not one of them haha and anyways, Bianca made me realize that he's older than any of the friends I have lol.
On another note, I can't believe our friendship meant nothing to you. You're the one that messed up on me and you're going to dread hearing my name? You know what, I hope you're happy.. You're just one more reason why I can't trust people.
Today was a pretty good day. Nick my friend since kindergarden who was also in my court visited today since he has family here. We watched Watchmen & had some Naan & Curry, yum! Too bad he had to leave early cause we ended up going to Ghirardelli like he wanted lol Anywho, I'm going to go end my day with some Harry Potter & Perez Hilton.. Goodnight :)
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment