On another note, I really miss the 562 area. I miss my friends, my family, my house, Rocky, my alone time, my personal peter parker, everything! I cannot wait for finals to be over so that I would finally be able to relax and have fun in Southern California. Lucille's, Carne Asada Fries, the beach, you're going to see a lot of me :)
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Reality Check
Last week was a horrendous reality check on my grades. I hope that I pass all of my classes or else I have totally failed at life and will drop any extra curricular activities I have planned for next semester. I can't dilly dally here, I need to be serious about why I came here. Yeah, I can have fun here and there, but my focus needs to stay the same. These budget cuts are going to kick my butt so I can't let anything else phase me as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment