Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Plenty of Fish in the Sea



I have been through some difficult things when it comes to guys .. but I honestly have never been THIS scared of a guy in my whole entire life. All my life I have seemed to always attract the same type of guys; little boys who are not satisfied with their lives and want me to save them. And I mean, I guess I used to be okay with it, because being that person in someone's life makes you feel important right? But I'm over all of that. I'm over these little boys who can't support themselves, depend on their parents, do not appreciate their blessings, complain about every little thing as if they are some kind of victim, and most definitely try to base whether or not they are happy on me. Are you kidding me?! Get over yourselves and grow up. I'm not the same girl I was before, I've gotten stronger and I will not try to handle all that dramatic business. Someone calling me more times than the amount of fingers I have and sending me desperate texts in a five minute time span is not appealing to me. This is a big reason why I have stayed single for so long. Some people need to calm down, grow up, think positive, and get a life. :) The End. 

No comments:

Post a Comment