Friday, December 12, 2008

Eng 214

I am currently in English 114 right now and my teacher suggested that the student body continue to write some sort of english on a daily basis. I guess one can say that I have quit from blogging for a while, but I am ready to start up again! English 214, you better not be full next semester! Even though it's sophomore english, I don't want to have a semester long break in which there will be a chance of rustiness occurring. Lmao ugh I can't be so serious all the time. But anywho, the semester is coming to an end and finals begin next week. Great! I have a test tomorrow for Psych, then a final on monday, wednesday, friday, and the last final on the 22nd. Theeeeen, So Cal here I come! Unfortunately, I don't plan on staying the entire break. Well, I'm going to end this here. Fuze tonight! First time at gay club :)

No comments:

Post a Comment