Monday, May 18, 2009

Babygirl

So, I guess I should be updating about PCN & about my semester... but whatever. I've been quite homesick for some time now and I can't wait to go back home. I just want to be in a relaxing place with my loved ones.

To be honest, one of the people that I miss the most is Miss Crystal Soriano. There is not a day that I don't miss when we would hang out everyday after school while everyone else was still stuck in class. lol Eating out for lunch every single day, getting new piercings, meeting new faces, constantly updating each other about our lives, etc. I care about her a lot & it just sucks that I let the distance come between us. I don't even think she knows about this blog haha but yeah, I love you Crystal Soriano! Just a couple more days & I get to see your pretty face, keep your head up babygirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment