Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Too social for my own good
I'm totally fuuuuuucked this semester & I am NOT surprised. I mean, I did try extremely harder than I have ever tried, but I guess that just isn't enough. Okay, seriously.. starting next semester my college life is going to be different. Don't be surprised if you don't really see my face anymore. And I know that if I don't follow through with my plans that I honestly don't deserve to be here and didn't deserve the opportunity to move here. ugh ugh ugh. I was so off this semester and even though I felt as if I did everything right, everything turned out wrong. There's no time for excuses, just for change. Unhealthy body, unhealthy mind. oh life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Keep ya head up
ReplyDeleteOoh child, things are gonna get easier
Keep ya head up
Ooh child, things'll get brighter