Karma, I know I deserve this. I used to feel comfortable calling you whenever I cried, but I guess things are just different now. People saw this coming, but I swear I didn't. To be honest I really don't get why this is all happening. I mean yeah I deserve it, but why does this actually have to happen? I tried to prevent it, I did more than I usually would.. but I guess what I'm doing isn't enough? Too bad I'm too scared of rejection to try even harder.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Say your goodbye
Karma, I know I deserve this. I used to feel comfortable calling you whenever I cried, but I guess things are just different now. People saw this coming, but I swear I didn't. To be honest I really don't get why this is all happening. I mean yeah I deserve it, but why does this actually have to happen? I tried to prevent it, I did more than I usually would.. but I guess what I'm doing isn't enough? Too bad I'm too scared of rejection to try even harder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment